About Mansfield Orthopaedics
Mansfield Orthopaedics offers a comprehensive range of evidence-based medicine and proven treatments and techniques that take into account the patients’ wishes and preferences. Many of our orthopaedic surgeons are active athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, making us particularly well-suited to serve the active, 4-season lifestyle of our patients. We are sensitive to patients’ desire to regain their mobility and get back to doing the things they love as soon as possible.
We currently see patients in our Morrisville and Waterbury orthopaedic clinics. All surgery is performed at Copley Hospital in Morrisville, VT.
- Comprehensive surgical and non-surgical treatment for conditions and injuries of the foot and ankle, hand and wrist, hip, knee and shoulder
- Expert treatment for both sports injuries and degenerative conditions such as osteoarthritis
- Physical rehabilitation programs for patients recovering from surgery or injury
- Joint replacement for hips, knees and shoulders; Mansfield Orthopaedics is currently the only practice in Vermont to offer ConforMIS custom-fit knee implants
- Trauma care for acute orthopaedic injuries
Nobody knows you better than you. So we think patients should play a large role in their own care. We take the time to meet with all patients and learn about their unique situation and goals. Once we have a diagnosis, we educate patients on all of their treatment options and work closely together to tailor a treatment and rehabilitation plan that best suits the patient’s lifestyle, values and needs. It is a shared decision. When it comes to your orthopaedic care, we don’t just want to be your doctor, we want to be your partner.
State-of the-art Technology
Mansfield Orthopaedics and Copley Hospital are equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitation technology, allowing us to offer most advanced treatment options. For patients in need of an accurate diagnosis or second opinion, we offer on-site imaging, including in-office diagnostic arthroscopy, MRI, CT Scan, bone density testing and ultrasound. For patients in need of surgery, our surgeons offer a wide range of minimally invasive surgical options that can minimize surgery and recovery times.